About Francis :
Mr. Mohan’s practice is focused on representing individuals and businesses in all types of tax planning, including income tax, estate tax, gift tax, employment tax, sales tax and property tax, on both a federal and state basis. In addition, he also represents clients in tax litigation, administrative practice and procedure, including audits, civil and criminal investigations and trials, refund and collection disputes, and all other tax related matters with the Internal Revenue Service, the State of California, and many other states.
He is well versed in documenting transactions including entity formation, purchase and sales, gifting, real property, like-kind exchanges and has a significant portion of his tax practice dedicated to the estate planning needs of his clients.
Education & Court Admissions :
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, LLM in Taxation (1993)Humphreys College of Law, Juris Doctorate, (1992)California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Bachelor of Science (1984)
Memberships & Courts :
- State Bar of California, Certified Specialist in Taxation Law
- Humphreys College of Law, Adjunct Professor
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- United States District Court, Eastern and Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- California Real Estate Broker